Unbox and setup your printer
* Take the printer from the box. Keep it aside and remove its cover.
* Plugin the one end of the power cord to the printer and the other end to the USB port of the computer.
* Load the paper on the printer paper tray
* Install the ink cartridges on your printer.
* On your computer install the printer driver to enable printer functions completely.
* Need to connect the printer wirelessly, enable WIFI on your printer and connect your printer wireless to the computer.
* Use Airprint or canon Printer assistant to connect your printer to Mac and Windows.
* Ensure all the steps to fix the printer has been done correctly and commence your printing operation.